If you’d like to pitch an event, venue or person for editorial coverage in Arrived Los Angeles, please note the following guidelines to ensure that your pitch is appropriate and reaches the correct editor in a timely manner.
1) The mission of Arrived Los Angeles is to inform visitors of the best things to do, see and eat in L.A. County. If you’re not sure whether Arrived is the appropriate publication for your pitch, please review our digital edition Arrived Los Angeles.
Note that Arrived cannot cover/print:
- Events, venues or services based outside of L.A. County
- Events that take place during the same month in which you’re sending your pitch
- Mobile applications, Web sites, TV shows, films or other media unless in the context of a special event (e.g. a public film festival) or if there is a specific L.A. angle
- Travel and lodging news, tips, offers, etc.
- Post-event wrap-ups and photos
2) Please send pitches to Arrived Los Angeles editor Leila Najafi at Leila.Najafi@WhereLA.com
3) Arrived Los Angeles’s lead time is two months. Please submit materials no later than 6 weeks in advance of event date/desired publication month.
4) Limit follow-up emails to one. No phone calls, please.